ABC

Friday, January 21, 2011

The Breathtaking Sunrise at Broga Hill

My day started at 12.00am. I'm all ready to do some little exercise. We are headed to Semenyih, a town near Kajang which is roughly 1 hour and 30 mins away from Tanjong Malim.we are breakfast at Cupak in Tanjong malim. we started travel to Semenyih around 1:30 a.m and arrived at 4:00 a.m.wau...so excited to hiking... Arriving at the peak does really give you a different type of satisfaction than sitting down in front of the computer surfing the net and exploring some programs. It gave me a totally different perspective on what we value in life. Perhaps this i sthe first time im hiking the hill. I’m definitely looking forward at that.The entire journey up doesn’t really fascinate you with anything except you have to be vary of your surrounding and not to slip and fall down. If you have good stamina and frequently work out like me..hehehe.., this place wouldn’t take you more than 30 minutes to reach the top, on an average, it would be from 1 hour.but im reach on the first peak around 1 n half hour..becoz im waiting for my friend.i can't leave my friends becoz we go in a grou[.. Coming down the hill is definitely easier though as I can stress again, to be careful and not to slip. becoz i just use a sliper not shoes to hiking the hill.It’s even amazing that there is this many people are actually up there. And some were already at the top since 5.30 A.M. in the morning. It does sounds reasonably crazy, but being there early in the morning might enable to capture some cool moments. The wind is strong and cold right at that moment. And what I love the most is the beautiful sunrise I won’t see usually. The breathtaking of sunrise!

No comments:

Post a Comment